Now We’re Looking For Awesome
Anira Inc. is a steadily growing company since its inception in 2003. It has bagged the opportunities to work with different companies and state government agencies, providing Consulting and Custom programming services. It is determined, committed to run its business professionally, ethically, and more efficiently. We are constantly looking for highly qualified and motivated people. We offer a full-time benefits program as well as a term employment/independent consultant program. We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes competitive salaries, 401K, Bonuses, excellent medical, and dental benefits. We offer referral packages to our employees and well-wishers when they refer to a new candidate who is not already in our database. The referral fee may range from $1000 to $5000 dollars depending upon the skills and experience of the prospective employee.
- Responsible for analyzing, designing, developing and maintain software systems to improve process engineering software tools, web services, database environment, and platforms
- Test and implement computer programs using programming languages including, Windows NT, SQL Server, UNIX, SQL Rational Test manager, Microsoft Test Manager, SOAP UI, Mainframes
- Develop and deliver high quality solutions to clients
Relocation to other worksites required
Bachelor’s in CS/Math or foreign equivalent.
- Perform various activities including requirements gathering, solution development and the project implementation throughout the phases of Agile methodology
- Design and implement of ETL process which is to convert data sources into an industry standard based data repository known as OMOP
- Creates and maintains ETL specifications and process documentation to produce the required data deliverables
- Analyze impact changes on existing ETL/ELT processes to ensure timely completion and availability of data in data warehouse for reporting use.
$100,000.00 per annum.
40 hrs per wk.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or foreign equivalent.
Relocation to other worksites required.
- Develop functional specifications and system design specifications in areas of order management, supply chain and product development
- Assess client needs utilizing structured requirements process to prioritize immediate business needs and test effective plans
- Lead testing efforts; develop comprehensive end to end test cases
- Ensure issues are timely identified, tracked, reported and resolved
- Understand application programming, database and system design
- Identify business trends and key performance indicators and create reports for senior management
- Help design, document and maintain system processes, define reporting requirements
- Requires knowledge of ERP tools such as Oracle Order Management (Metasolv), Oracle Financials, SalesForce, Arbor BP, eCRM, Reporting Tools: OBIEE, Tableau and Project Management Tools: Rally, JIRA, Release Feature planning tools
Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Management information systems,
or Engg. and 5 yrs. of relevant experience.
or in lieu Master’s degree in the same with 1 yr. experience (or foreign equivalent).
Relocation to other work sites.
- Designing, developing and maintaining critical payment modules for wholesale banking applications using Java/J2EE frameworks
- Developing asynchronous CRON jobs to process interfacing files using Spring batch, autosys and transmission via NDM Connect Direct
- Creating RESTful web services to support AngularJS UI as well as maintain existing SOAP based web services on RESTEasy/Jersy APIs
- Implement web service security with OAuth2 and integrate new security with legacy applications
- Perform L3 support for critical production issues, attend triage calls and provide root cause analysis for the behavior
- Deploy applications using automated Jenkins jobs and generate code analysis reports
- Requires experience working on Banking and Financial projects
Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Engineering with 5 years of relevant experience or Master’s degree in the same with 1 year of relevant experience.
Relocation to other work sites.
- Perform complex/full lifecycle Oracle SCM and financial Applications Module
- Business process designs, functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Technical expertise in Oracle Apps Inventory, Purchasing (PO), Order
- Management (OM), O2C, P2P,AP, AR, BOM, WIP, iProcurement, EDI and tools like ALM, TOAD, Data Loader
- Requires experience in Oracle Applications R12,PO,OM,O2C,P2P, AP, AR, BOM, WIP, iProcurement, & EDI
- HP (ALM), TOAD, Data Loader, SQL, XML, Windows, UNIX
Requires Master’s degree in Computer/Engineering with 2 yrs .
Relevant experience or in lieu Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Engg.
with 5 years relevant experience or foreign equivalent.
Relocation to other worksites required.
- Gather requirements
- Create Detailed Design, Technical Specifications documents and Traceability Matrix documents
- Develop framework models and establish relationships to accommodate all possible business needs
- Transpose data and create views to improve performance and flexibility
- Develop Dashboard reports and Drill Up/Drill Down reports. Designing and implementing OLAP solutions
- Use content administration to migrate packages and reports between Development QA environments
- Ability to effectively use Oracle 10g, SQL, PL/SQL, PLSQL Developer, SQL Tools, TOAD, Java
Requires Bachelor degree in Computer/Engineering (or Foreign Equi.) with 5 yrs relevant experience
or Master degree (or foreign equi.) with 1 yr experience.
Relocation to other worksites.
- Develop Test artifacts like Test strategy, test plan, test cases and test result summary docs
- Set up and document simple to complex test cases, update current test procedures based on system knowledge and test lead advice, and incorporate security and functionality
- Participate in project software testing and evaluate/execute test procedures.
- Work with RUP, Spiral and Agile methodology, SDLC, QTP, JAVA, Oracle, SQL, QC and version control tools.
Requires Bachelor degree in Science/Engineering/Computer/ Information Systems or foreign equivalent with 5 yr. relevant experience
or in lieu Master degree in same with 1 yr relevant experience.
Relocation to various other worksites.
- Translate functional & technical requirements into software solutions
- Design & implement Big Data solutions using various tools and frameworks
- Load and analyze disparate datasets
- Perform analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of custom software in client facing engagements
- Develop RESTful web services
- Identify and automate routine tasks using scripts
- Perform data analytics using machine learning
- Enhance Resource Library search using Natural Language Processing (NLP).
Requires Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering & 3 years’ software consulting experience
Requires 3 years’ experience with Java, JEE, NodeJS, Python, Oracle, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP, and RESTful services.
- Gather requirements and conduct analysis on requirements and design
- Develop and enhance Spring-based solutions
- Use Java/J2EE Design Patterns, DAO Pattern, Transfer Object, and MVC at various levels of application, and J2EE Frameworks, Spring, JPA, and Hibernate
- Understand and design database tables
- Create DAOs to fetch and catch data from databases using collection framework classes during application startup
- Write stored procedures for backend database
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering.
- Provide technical/procedural support and solutions to select businesses supporting Finance and Supply Chain Management (“FSCM”) at enterprise level
- Act as a subject matter expert for FSCM applications like PeopleSoft and as primary contact for development/ programming issues
- Understand plan-to-produce, Asset Management, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, and procure-to-pay business processes
- Perform data analyses
- Work with vendors on integrating Enterprise Applications, PeopleSoft, analyzing/validating reports, and answering audit concerns.
Requires Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering & 12 months’ experience as a Software Developer.
- Design, develop, test, debug, and deploy Java/J2EE applications using various IDEs
- Understand Cyberark architecture including Vaults, PVWA, CPM, PSM, and PSMP
- Manage Privilege Access Management (“PAM”) policies by adding, changing, and testing them across various environments
- Use Java/J2EE methodologies to work on plug-ins to be integrated with PAM
- Automate the tool and setup Jenkin Jobs to run automations; Use Selenium and
- Cucumber methodologies to run automation codes
- Develop and maintain REST APIs to integrate applications.
Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering.